With a strong technology background, and a deep understanding in the contact center space, our team at Observe.AI is a group of amazing people, coming together to create a voice AI platform that truly creates value for our customers.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Deliberate planning, strategy and goal setting
- Development of brand awareness and online reputation
- Content management (including website)
- Overseeing the SEO (search engine optimization)Team and generation of inbound traffic
- Overseeing the graphics team for social media creative
- Working with the content team for high level and engaging content
- Cultivation of leads and sales
- Reputation management
- Ad campaigns on Google, Facebook, Instagram and Youtube
- Promotion of our paid educational courses to healthcare practitioners
- Promotion of our patient education videos to consumers
- The Social Media Manager is a highly motivated, creative individual with experience and a passion for connecting with current and future customers. That passion comes through as she/he engages with customers on a daily basis, with the ultimate goal of :
- Turning fans into customers.
- Turning customers into advocates.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
Other/Special Requirements :
The candidate should have an excellent command over spoken and written English along with 4-5 years experience in Social Media Management.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more