Like all good companies, we value integrity, excellence, respect, inclusion, and collaboration. Our team’s distinctiveness comes from the following:
- We seek a user centric mindset. People who start with the user and work backward, and take every opportunity to add value to their customers/ partners fit right in.
- We value problem solving skills. We look at problems objectively, solve for root causes, make decisions for long term good instead of short term gain, and don- t let processes get in the way of value addition.
- We look for learning agility. We are a team of learners who like to read, talk to experts, and seek feedback to be better today than we were yesterday.
- We respect ambition & courage to take on large goals. Self starters who demonstrate high ownership strengthen the backbone of our team.
- We expect consistency and reliability. Predictability just makes everyone’s life a lot smoother.
- We like people who are real, open and direct in communication, while still being empathetic.
- We are practical optimists. Our team strongly believes in a better future & we enjoy playing our part to make that future a reality.
What is the recruitment process
- As a small team (~25 folks), it’s imperative that we get to know each other before taking the leap. We want to ensure you succeed in your role within our team. Each conversation (telephonic/video conference) with us will last about 30-60 minutes. Typically the whole process takes between 7 – 15 business days depending on your and our schedules. The process will occur over telephonic calls, so you don- t need to worry about travel.
- Setting expectations: This will be a call to understand your profile briefly and determine which role(s) it matches up to.
- Content Task: This is a specially designed assessment to understand whether you have the skills to succeed in the Marketing Associate role.
- Technical conversation: This will be a call with one of our Marketing Team leaders to discuss the Task and other functional skills you- ll need to succeed in this role.
- Culture fit conversation 1: A conversation with one of the other team leaders (outside of Marketing) to determine your fit with the Kraftshala Kode.
- Culture fit conversation 2: A final conversation with our founder to determine your fit with the Kraftshala Kode.
- Extending an offer: If all goes well, we will extend an offer capturing the relevant details.
Roles & Responsibilities:
As India's premier marketing and sales online training platform, we have assembled a bunch of learnings and insights. Your goal is help us leverage social media platforms to drive reach for these learnings by:
- Creating shorter, easily - digestible- pieces of content that make these learnings interesting, relevant and engaging on any one or more of 3 key platforms- Instagram, LinkedIn or YouTube. Examples:
- Guiding the video editing and design teams to deliver fresh, engaging creatives
- Writing engaging copy for our social media handles, websites and other marketing material for Kraftshala
- Building organic discoverability of our assets through platform specific strategy
Required Knowledge & Skills:
Must Have Skills:
- An ability to quickly understand marketing and sales concepts from different sub-domains
- A flair for converting concepts into simple and interesting pieces- video scripts, instagram carousels, LinkedIn posts, articles etc
- An understanding how content travels on any one of the following platforms: Instagram, YouTube or LinkedIn.
- A structured approach to problem solving, which involves struggling with the problem till you are able to isolate the - Why- before coming up with a solution
- High levels of learning agility to constantly to learn and adapt to new platforms, contexts and ideas.
- Ability to see the big picture as well as the easy-to-miss details.
Good to Have Skills:
- 2-3 years of experience in social media content creation (We are not too fussed about the number of years. Experience is simply a proxy for capability, which is what we really care for)
- An understanding of Design and aesthetics
- How videos can be made engaging
Benefits & Perks:
- You should expect 6L - 9L INR / annum as your salary depending on past experience and comfort with marketing strategies, digital tools, growth techniques etc with an 85-15 split between fixed and variable.
- You- ll work with the marketing head and co-founders of India's top marketing training platform early in your career.
- Other benefits include home-cooked meals in the office (when the office reopens), flexible holiday schedule, and a library of books and courses to further your professional/personal life.
Location : Delhi (You will have to work from home till the Covid-19 crisis recedes)
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more