With a strong technology background, and a deep understanding in the contact center space, our team at Observe.AI is a group of amazing people, coming together to create a voice AI platform that truly creates value for our customers.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Strong PPC experience (more than 2 years ) combined with broad online advertising & marketing background.
- Previous experience and a proven track record of managing pay per click campaigns.
- Responsible for managing multiple PPC advertising campaigns, which run on platforms including Google, and Facebook.
- Generating maximum leads/conversions within the designated budget.
- Improve Quality Score & lower CPC for all the projects.
- Optimizing & planning PPC strategy.
- Creating PPC Campaigns on Google Ad Words, including search, display, mobile ads, app jacket ads, merchant centre ads, PLA's, FB, Instagram, linked in, etc
- Perform keyword research and write effective PPC ads to match client goals.
- Data analysis & Weekly/ monthly reporting.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experienced in using Google Adwords and other PPC platform.
- Must be a graduate.
- A Google AdWords certification would be an advantage.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more