We are looking for an App Marketing Associate to join our team & help us grow our 40+ mobile learning games organically. To achieve your goals, you will work directly with our Head of User Acquisition, marketing associates & other managers from various departments.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage the ASO (App Store Optimization) projects & activities for iOS & Google Play
- Do keyword research & keyword optimization for iOS & Google Play apps across various markets (English speaking countries as well as other markets)
- Analyze top of the funnel metrics & come up with ideas on how to improve them
- Look closely into conversion rates & suggest ways to improve them
- Generate ideas to grow apps organically
- Work with the onboarding screens to enhance the user journey & improve key metrics along the user funnel
- Plan, implement & analyze A/B tests & experiments to improve the funnel metrics (experiments with icons, screenshots, videos, etc.)
- Launch new games (we have new games coming every month)
- Coordinate with designers, engineering, product & data teams
Required Knowledge & Skills:
What we want to see in your past experience:
- You need to understand what is ASO & how it works--you should have experience in ASO for at least 1 year (iOS &/or Android)
- You should have experience in ASO for at least 1 year (iOS &/or Android)
- You have used any of the ASO tools (App Tweak, App Follow, Sensor Tower, Mobile Action, etc.)
- You understand the top of the funnel metrics, eg. impressions, PPV, etc.
- You understand the concepts of conversion rates & good ways to improve them
- You have experience in managing graphic assets & doing/tracking experiments with app icons, screenshots, videos, etc.
- you are a confident English speaker
- You are organized & structured
- You are attentive to detail
- You enjoy working with numbers, as well as performing a creative task
What we are looking for in you as a colleague
- Ability to collaborate and meet deadlines
- Self-driven, responsible, and curious to learn
- Attention to details
- Excellent in English, written and spoken
What SKIDOS can offer you as a professional?
- Work with great people
We are an international team of highly skilled and motivated people with a deep passion and ambitious drive for what we are building. You will learn from the best in various functions.
- We disrupt learning and how children will learn in the future by using the latest technology.
- With our global ambitions, we aim to make a big positive impact on the way children learn now and in the future.
Benefits & Perks:
These are optional and can be tweaked on an individual basis depending on what makes you most productive. Here are things we offer :
- MacBook or Top windows laptop
- Headphones and similar accessories required for work
- Standing desk for office or home office infrastructure
- Devices (IOS or Android) if it's a requirement for work
- We're happy to offer a competitive salary package based on experience.
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more