FoxyMoron is a leading independent Digital Products and services agency. Founded in 2008, the agency solutions towards building future ready brands on digital, through an integration of content, technology and media, using data backed tools and practices. With teams across Bangalore, Bombay, Delhi NCR and Dubai, the highly awarded agency has built several sustainable partnerships with L’Oreal Group, Netflix, Colgate, Amazon India, Burger King, IKEA, DS Group, SanDisk, Ather, OBL Tiles, Blackberry’s Menswear, Hershey’s Group, Manyavar, ABC India, Turner International and DAMAC, amongst others.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute influencer marketing strategies and creative campaigns
- Attend relevant events for networking and business purposes
- Research relevant influencers and contact them
- Brainstorm new, creative approaches to influence the campaigns
- Ideating and executing branded digital campaigns with social media influencers
- Content creation: Creating new and innovative content to engage the existing followers and attract the new audience
- Identifying and on boarding relevant publications/ influencers
- Submission of reports for Amplification Activities to management and clients as per agreed timelines
- Right selection of influencers basis brand objectives
- Manage a team of executives
Required Knowledge & Skills:
Please refer to the description above.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more