Media Ant site enables anyone with an internet connection to be able to create their own marketing plan and execute it. www.TheMediaAnt.com is also the world’s largest free online repository of media-related information.
Through the use of technology and the right mix of online-offline support, Media Ant is able to help any brand execute their ad campaign irrespective of their spend size and geography. This has made it popular among large numbers of small businesses and startups which hitherto used to get a raw deal from media agencies due to their low budget. With offices in 4 cities and operations in more than 20 cities, Media Ant has been visited by more than 2 million advertisers.
Media Ant is the winner of prestigious startup awards including Economic Times Power of Ideas and Top Bootstrapped Startups in India.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Plan and execute digital marketing campaigns across self serve digital platforms like Adwords, Facebook, and LinkedIn for The Media Ant clients
- Provide recommendations for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, audience targeting to meet performance goals
- Monitoring campaign budget, delivery & performance to ensure all targets are met
- Generate weekly and monthly reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives
- Handle a portfolio of accounts and taking end to end ownership.
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
Required Knowledge & Skills:
Work Experience :
- 1-2 years of experience in handling self serve digital campaigns like Google Adwords and Facebook
Skills required :
- Client Handling for Digital campaigns
- On hands experience with Adwords
- Good to have Platform handling experience of Facebook, LinkedIn, and other self serve platforms, but is not compulsory
- Strong analytical skills, numerical skills and a good knowledge of Excel and PPT
- Organizational and time management skills to juggle multiple tasks
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more