Media Ant is an 8-year-old media agency. Advertisers use TheMediaAnt.com to select, plan, and buy advertising space. For e.g. One can choose the right radio stations and digital advertising avenues in Delhi, prepare a plan based on the budget and then pay & book online.
Media Ant site enables anyone with an internet connection to be able to create their own marketing plan and execute it. www.TheMediaAnt.com is also the world’s largest free online repository of media-related information.
Through the use of technology and the right mix of online-offline support, Media Ant is able to help any brand execute its ad campaign irrespective of their spending size and geography.
Media Ant is the winner of various startup awards including Economic Times Power of Ideas and Top Bootstrapped Startups in India.
Roles & Responsibilities:
What is the role of Associate Manager Digital Marketing in The Media Ant?
The Media Ant has a dedicated team for handling digital campaigns. The role of the Associate Manager will be to handle client campaigns on self-serve platforms mainly Google, Facebook, and LinkedIn. In addition, we also run campaigns on other self serve platforms like True Caller. Adgebra, Inmobi among others.
Summary of the work involved are:
- Campaign Planning - Preparing a plan with targeting and expected performance. This would involve understanding the filters and targeting options available in each of the platforms.
- Campaign execution - Execute the approved campaigns
- Campaign monitoring and optimization - Make continuous improvements in these campaigns.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- MBA with more than 65% across 10th, 12th, Graduation and MBA - Or B.Tech
- Work experience requirement
- 0-2 years of experience/ Freshers can apply
- Other important skills and traits required to succeed in this role and The Media Ant in general:
- Good at arithmetic
- Good with excel
- Strong analytical skill
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more