AffinityX – Affinity Express is GLOBAL ADVERTISEMENT SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Be the primary point of contact for your clients
- Assist in creating digital strategies for your clients
- Optimize and assist in enhancing workflows and technology experience for your clients
- Leading a team of 15+ digital executives ( Ad Traffickers / Campaign Co-ordinators)
- Strong understanding of the campaign measurement metrics associated with online advertising, including conversion tracking metrics and discussing the same with clients.
- Upskill Ad Operations team for your accounts by identifying training needs
- Manage campaign SLAs and Quality metrics for your accounts.
- Work closely with the Ad Operations team to enhance team performance and introduce industry based best practices.
- Manage the creation and ownership of SOPs and best practices
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Strong Ad Operations campaign management and troubleshooting skills
- Expert in at least one of the domains: Programmatic Advertising, Social Advertising or Search
- Hands on experience on more than one digital platform. (Ad server / DSP / SSP / DMP etc)
- Excellent communications skills, both written and spoken; ability to explain complex technical concepts in plain English
- Proven team management, prioritization, and team training skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment and Advanced knowledge of 3rd party Ad platforms
- Knowledge of the Programmatic buying process
- Expert in Data Analytics and Presentation skills
Required Candidate profile
- Education: BS/BA degree or equivalent professional experience required Degree in relevant field
- Experience: 3-4 Years of Managing a team of Ad ops executives and 4-5 Years of experience in Digital trafficking / Client Coordination role.
- Platforms: Ad servers, DSP, SSP, DMP, Social Platforms and Search Engines
- Client Management: Experience in dealing with Clients from USA, UK and Canada
- Time Management: Ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks and see through implementation and execution phase
- Quality Management: Proven track record in optimizing quality metrics by introducing industry standard processes and guidelines. Six Sigma certified preferred.
- Lead multiple clients through layered and structured digital strategy solution
Benefits & Perks:
- Performance Incentives , Transport Facilities and Other Benefits
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more