Media Ant is an 8-year-old media agency. Advertisers use TheMediaAnt.com to select, plan, and buy advertising space. For e.g. One can choose the right radio stations and digital advertising avenues in Delhi, prepare a plan based on the budget and then pay & book online.
Media Ant site enables anyone with an internet connection to be able to create their own marketing plan and execute it. www.TheMediaAnt.com is also the world’s largest free online repository of media-related information.
Through the use of technology and the right mix of online-offline support, Media Ant is able to help any brand execute its ad campaign irrespective of their spending size and geography.
Media Ant is the winner of various startup awards including Economic Times Power of Ideas and Top Bootstrapped Startups in India.
Roles & Responsibilities:
There are three distinct areas of work for the marketing team at The Media Ant.
- Drive traffic to the website through proper SEO. This involves researching and creating the right content, working with the tech team to implement the right SEO techniques, and using tools to monitor the performance.
- Brand Building - Build The Media Ant brand through the creation of high-quality content and disseminate it through paid advertising, social media, and Newsletters
- Business Building - Help the sales team in generating leads.
Role of Associate Manager-Content, Team Marketing
- Part of the content marketing team.
- Owns the content on the website, blog, and social media handles of TMA.
- Drives the inbound traffic through SEO, engaging social media posts, and in-depth articles.
Everyday job involved - Associate Manager- Content, Team Marketing
- Accountable for planning & creating content across website, blog, and social media pages according to the content calendar.
- Handles an apt mix of different content formats : On-page and Off-page SEO content, Research-based in-depth articles on various advertising platforms and types, Social Media Posts- text, image, infographic and video, Email marketing content, etc.
- Tracks the performance of the content and improves it based on the insights obtained from Traffic Analytics.
- Keeps a close eye on the industry trends and the latest news on SEO, Social Media, and advertising in general.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Master's degree with more than 65% across 10th, 12th, Graduation
- Freshers to 2 years (maximum) of work experience can apply
- Candidates must be passionate about writing and have a good command of written English.
- Candidates must have basic knowledge of SEO and advertising.
- Candidates with prior experience in content writing, graphic designing, and video making would be preferred.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more