Launched in July 2006, Cleartrip ushers in a refreshingly simple approach to travel, by offering its customers the single most comprehensive travel experience through its award-winning Mobile and Desktop solutions. Through its intuitive products, coupled with the largest selection of flights and hotels, Cleartrip continues to keep customers at the center of everything it does. Cleartrip is first global travel tech company of scale to offer travelers an opportunity to discover and engage in hyperlocal leisure activities. Cleartrip is a leading player in India and ranked no. 1 in the Middle East. Cleartrip Mobile was listed in Apple’s App Store ‘Best of 2014’ list and has also been featured as the ‘Editor’s Pick’. In 2016 Cleartrip received the coveted WITovation award in the Best Mobile category.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage a team of highly skilled performance marketers and Craft strategies for all marketing team, including digital, advertising, communications and creative
- Responsible to drive high-quality user acquisition (predominantly Google SEM, Metasearch partners, Ad Networks, Affiliates & Facebook)
- Work with the internal Product and tech team to ensure smooth tracking of campaigns and conversion rate optimization projects.
- Work with external Meta partners to understand Growth Opportunities and do competitive analysis
- Ensure that all campaigns are planned, tracked, and operate towards specific business and growth objectives. Measure and optimize on performance - ROI, retention, engagement etc.
- Regularly monitor and report key metrics around marketing performance for All channels and all domains to the respective business heads.
- Work with business and product teams to drive offers and landing pages that will help in improving conversions.
- Work closely with business heads to work on Conv. fee and discounts to make sure both bottom line and top line targets are achieved.
- Manage huge marketing budgets across India and ME.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Strong quantitative abilities, distinctive problem-solving and excellent analysis skills
- Hands-on experience in running marketing campaigns on Google Adwords will be a plus.
- A proven track record of meeting business goals through performance-driven marketing
- An early adopter attitude towards technology
- Should have experience of building and managing team.
- Experience in using Google Tag Manager (GTM) and automation is a plus
- Hands-on experience on Using GA or equivalent Analytics tools
- Should have managed huge budgets
- Strong organizational, communication, and project management skill
- Graduate from Tier I college is a must, Tier 1 MBA preferred
- Department: Marketing
- Location: Bangalore
Interested candidates can apply or share their profiles
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more