We are a team of passionate, self-driven and output-focussed entrepreneurial minds dedicated to make impact changes to the lives of people associated with the logistics industry.
Culture – SuperProcure operates in an extremely innovative, entrepreneurial, analytical and problem-solving work culture. It is important that each and every member of the team is fully motivated and committed to the vision of the company and believes in getting things done.In our organisation every member is the CEO of what he/she does, from conception to execution the work needs to be thought through.
Our people are the core of our organization and we believe in empowering them and make them a part of the daily decision making, which impacts the business and shape the overall strategy of the company.
The concerned person in this role will be responsible for using digital platforms and channels to generate leads and build brand awareness.l He/she will also be responsible in strategist the digital marketing processes to generate more interest amongst our targeted clients.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Analytical Abilities
- Good content writing skills with understanding of brevity
- Great at managing digital tools
- Self driven and innovative
- Tech Savvy and agile
- Experienced in B2B digital marketing
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more