Muvi is an award winning technology company which caters internationally to the media & entertainment industry. Its head office is in New York and India offices are in Mumbai and Bhubaneswar.
Muvi has developed a PaaS product that helps video content owners such as Broadcasters and TV Networks to launch their own branded OTT Multi-Screen Video Streaming Platforms offering both Live & On-Demand Content across Web, Mobile, and TV instantly! Using Muvi, content owners or broadcasters such as Fox can launch their On-Demand Video Platform such as Netflix, instantly!
We are looking for an articulate and energetic content creator to join our Marketing Team at Muvi.com in Bhubaneshwar and share our effort towards creating content deliverables.
You will be responsible for creating and publishing blogs, feature pages, and other marketing collaterals for Muvi.com. You will be required to carry out your due research necessary for composing the content. You will have to study and identify fundamentals pertinent to the industry, technology, and news.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Learn and understand the Muvi platform and the OTT industry.
- Create customer newsletters, blogs, website content, and emails.
- Do online research and craft whitepapers with the guidance of the manager.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams for knowledge transfer.
- Include relevant keywords provided by SEO analyst to produce search engine optimized content.
- Create engaging and error-free content.
- Get content reviewed before publishing.
- Adhere to delivery timeline, and publish content accordingly.
- Research and analyze industry news and write daily snippets.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- 1-4 years of experience in Content Writing or Technical Blogging.
- Experience in writing for IT / Technology company / product or news sites.
- Excellent writing skills.
- BA/MA in Journalism/Mass Communication/English Literature or related discipline.
- Editorial experience is an added advantage
Benefits & Perks: