Jiva Ayurveda (www.jiva.com), a leading Ayurveda treatment company, is looking for a Content /Corporate Communications Specialist to manage the entire spectrum of corporate communication, thought leadership content, internal and external marketing communication, and content management. Some of the core responsibilities will be:
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Create copies and content planning, both internal and external, across all mediums, such as print and digital (such as magazine, web sites, blogs, mailers, newsletters, etc.)
- Plan and execute Creative print and digital content in collaboration with marketing and design teams
- Develop other, relevant social media outlets to support and expand our digital presence
- Write press releases and articles
- Create user-facing content and collateral as part of the user journey design.
- Plan stories and scripts for short videos for digital consumption.
- Ensure brand consistency in all communication materials
- Work closely with core cross-functional teams to develop desired content and deliver within defined timelines.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Relevant experience in creative content writing is mandatory. Excellent copywriting skills
- You must have a flair for both spoken and written English with a solution-oriented approach, and an ability to transform collective ideas into creative content.
- You must be proactive, self-driven, team player with a proven ability to deliver results within timelines.
- Attention to detail, good organizational and time-management skills
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more