To help support the clients of White Rivers Media and to ensure that the strategy is adhered to within the context of that assignment.
To help support the customers through social media mediums.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Understanding the bigger picture of online objectives and ensuring all activity supports wider online objectives.
- Responsibility for hands-on interaction with social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn etc.
- Responsibility for hands-on interaction with off-site social properties; blogs, other company Facebook fan pages, forums, etc.
- Respond and react to changes within social networks; changes in functionality, methods of engagement etc. Monitor and present relevant data, trends, successes, exceptions etc.
- Manage social media campaigns and day to day activities and promotions
- Ensure timely delivery of the project by regular reporting structures and effective client servicing
- Creative input on content, ideas on social media viral marketing
- Ability to write great engaging web copy in a real-time environment that can stimulate user interaction, discussion, and engagement
- Use etiquette and ability to sell without selling online by delivering great service, great content & information but linking through commercial transactions which are relevant and appropriate
- Maintain close links with other parts of the organization to ensure aligned marketing and online marketing strategy is being delivered
- Work closely with the offline marketing and online marketing team as well as the IT/web team to ensure coherent delivery of activities aligned to strategic objectives
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- BMM, BMS, MMS Marketing, Diploma in Marketing and Communications, Diploma in Advertising and Communications, Qualification in SEO and SEM will be added honors.
- 3 - 5 years of experience in Digital media company/online media company
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more