Social Media Specialist – Hindi
Every company promises to change the world. Join one that actually does it.
How do we do it?
The first step to changing the world is changing hearts and minds. The stories of people who are leading by example are moving millions to action. The Better India (www.thebetterindia.com) was started to give a voice to millions of change-makers and innovators of the country, using the power of storytelling to inspire change. With over 60 million readers and participants, it is Asia’s largest solution-focused platform.
Our latest venture is The Better Home – a DTC subscription box of eco-friendly, natural Home Cleaners made by MSMEs across the country. This foray is to further our movement to drive conscious consumption by empowering MSMEs to scale on one end and empowering customers to make better choices that positively impact our environment and communities, on another.
We are looking for a dynamic and self-motivated Assistant Manager – Social Media – Hindi to join our team.
Roles & Responsibilities:
As an Assistant Manager - Social Media - Hindi at The Better India, Ahmedabad, you will
- Manage presence in social networking sites - Posting content, answering comments, sharing material from important influencers and readers.
- Develop the right voice for each social media platform like Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, Helo, Instagram, Telegram, and YouTube.
- Design and create social media graphics along with the right description in Hindi
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design, and strategy.
- Analyze key metrics and tweak strategy as needed.
- Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising social media, content marketing, SEO, and social advertising campaigns.
- Implement a content editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
Our ideal colleague will be:
- Someone with a Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field with 2+ years- experience in social media management and marketing.
- An individual with strong experience in developing social media strategies.
- Good with Hindi writing, blogging and proofreading.
- Exceptional at multitasking, working independently.
- Experienced using social media analytics tools and able to tweak marketing strategies based on findings.
- Able to understand graphic design principles.
- Creative to contribute innovative ideas.
- Able to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Capable to prioritize and work on multiple projects.
- Someone with high attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proactive and resourceful with a - can-do- attitude.
- Able to create cutting-edge social media and digital marketing content.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more