We’ve tried to transform the way India shops for beauty and that hasn’t been easy. Luckily for us, we have an incredible team that loves a challenge. Our team is constantly growing and evolving and we’re always on the look-out for young, energetic, highly-motivated superheroes to come aboard.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Strategize,plan and conceptualize creative content campaigns and uploaded for Nykaa Fashion, brands and private labels on various channels and social media platforms - Instagram, Facebook, YouTube and Twitter
- Ideate and shoot and edit day-to-day content in the form of (but not limited to) photos, graphics, videos and GIFs primarily for our social media channels, but also for our website and other digital mediums.
- Responsible for the Social media calendar and execution of the same
- Ideating, planning, creating and executing strong events and concepts for high engagement social media campaigns
- Assist in managing the team to ensure correct delegation, time management and oversee work output.
- Maintain posting schedules across all online platforms including Instagram, Facebook and YouTube.
- Build creative campaigns for new brand/product launches, sales and special offers.
- Post content for social media platforms on a daily basis.
- Communicate customer concerns and needs to appropriate departments.
- Attend external and internal events and assist with social media coverage.
- Involved in reporting and digital analytics using tools such as Social bakers, Iconosquare etc.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Masters degree in the field of communication and marketing.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in content creation, social media, preferably in the fashion industry and experience with managing a team of two people minimum.
- Extremely knowledgeable about the fashion industry.
- Familiar with fashion trends, styles, themes, designers (global and national).
- Copy writing and editing/design and detail skills are required.
- Proficiency with various social media platforms - Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, Twitter
- Should have excellent time management and planning skills and have the ability to adhere to strict schedules and deadlines
- Self-motivated with strong communication skills
- Ability to drive initiatives, be creative, innovative and able to think out of the box
- Experience and comfort with shooting and editing video content will be added advantage
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more