HAPPYEASYGO embarked on its journey in the Indian travel industry in 2017, bringing affordable flight booking solutions for Indian business and leisure travellers. After witnessing rapid growth in the flight booking space, the company forayed into the hotel booking genre to add to the convenience of its customers and help them save more while travelling. Under the leadership of its CEO and Founder, Boris Zha, HappyEasyGo has become India’s leading online travel aggregator in an extremely short span.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Implementing a marketing strategy focused on increasing brand awareness, generating subscribers, and ultimately increasing market share and revenues.
- Driving change across the organisation with regard to elements such as social media or digitalization; building brand awareness through social media platforms and ensuring that all communications align with the brand.
- Leveraging data analytics to drive marketing insights; conceptualising new key metrics to drive customer acquisition, conversions, engagement, and customer satisfaction.
- Establishing a strategic business partnership with leading banks/Wallets/e-commerce platforms to attract the target audience and maximise the brand presence.
- Developing strong and innovative digital marketing strategies, using SEO, SEM, and other techniques to drive traffic and generate interest in company products and services.
- Monitoring and evaluating social marketing campaigns to increase the reach, revenue, user acquisition from a different digital platform.
- Assuming the responsibility to service key accounts, understanding their requirements, and customizing products/ service to meet their business needs.
- Designing and developing an affiliate program to maximise conversion and create a new booking channel for the platform.
- Driving execution of marketing campaigns, value proposition, and customer segmentation; creating campaign briefs for design along with content generation, meeting end-to-end campaign needs such as mailers, push notifications, offer pages, app banners, and SMS.
- Employing a variety of communications tools: print advertising, visual merchandising, direct marketing, strategic partnerships & events marketing to enhance brand presence; planning and leading all brand-marketing campaigns (ATL/BTL) like movie integration/Concerts/Event integration. Notable Achievements
- Spearheaded the India Marketing department; conceived, conceptualized and implemented the marketing strategy and launched the exclusive partnership with few biggest brand and strategic business partners.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Graduate/Post Graduate with 6-10 Yrs of experience in Marketing Communication, at least 2 Yrs. of experience in Management and Leadership
- Working experience in Travel Industry or E-Commerce is preferred.
- Proven work experience as a Manager.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and team management skills.
- Should have a strong inclination to take on additional responsibilities and ensure delivery with high level of commitment.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more