We are an “internet media company” for the online Indian. We curate and create stories relevant to India, with the sole intent of helping it reach as many of us as possible. We don’t do cat videos, but if we find a video of a cat doing back-flips in Lajpat Nagar (or Parel), we will most definitely run with it.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Create the SEO roadmap, identifying growth opportunities, and working with product development and other teams to prioritize opportunities and drive execution.
- Drive organic search traffic by conducting site audits, keyword research, content optimization, and competitor analysis.
- Collaborate with the content development team to create SEO content to drive organic traffic.
- Familiarity with core performance marketing platforms and marketing analytics tools related to SEO (Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Moz, SEMrush, Screaming Frog, Firebase, Tableau & Google Data Studio)
- Keep pace with SEO, ASO, Youtube, and internet marketing industry trends and in-depth knowledge of Google algorithms.
- Must have knowledge of Core Web Vitals, Page loading speed, & troubleshooting other technical SEO issues.
- Design and implement a link building strategy for various websites.
- Create & setting up PPC campaigns & knowledge of FB Instant Articles.
- Collaborate with the Adtech & content team for the smooth execution of roadblocks & delivery.
- Good technical understanding of website usability, server logs, structured data, XML sitemaps, website performance, indexation issues, and content - Proficient in crawl management.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Should be an individual contributor as well as the ability to Manage team.
- Proven experience as SEO Manager, or similar role.
- Excellent communication skills & analytical mindset.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more