Parity Cube is looking for a passionate Individual who sleeps eats and breathes SEO
Roles & Responsibilities:
Responsible for Companies overall SEO & ASO strategy and building a team around him/her Primary responsibilities :
- Review and analyze websites for areas that need to improved, deleted, or revised.
- Prepare detailed strategy reports.
- Identify the least expensive but most powerful and profitable keywords for websites.
- Improve a company's organic search results.
- Write effective headlines, body copy, and websites.
- Ensure websites are filled with optimal keywords.
- Place keywords appropriately in copy to gain most search engine traffic.
- Write effective call-to-action statements.
- Write original, powerful SEO content for blogs and websites.
- Implement off-page SEO content strategies such as coding.
- Effectively use header tags.
- Keep abreast of white hat and black hat tactics so as not to violate search engine guidelines.
- Strategize ways to improve and track site performance.
- Compile and present SEO performance reports.
- Consult with independent web designers to improve the navigation of a site to enhance its search engine ranking.
- Utilize basic programming and web design skills to enhance SEO.
- Create advanced SEO strategies.
- Create App Store Optimization Strategies and execute the same
- Evaluate product offering, traffic, landing page quality, content, design, demographics of prospective customers when determining keywords and campaigns.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
Please refer to the description above.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more