Assistant Manager – SEO/ ASO
We are seeking an SEO Specialist who possesses the ability to generate actionable insights and recommendations, developing and driving search engine optimization (SEO) strategies and how to adapt best practices in the search field to our business needs.
You will work side-by-side with elite teams of web developers, designers and data analysts, defining and delivering SEO strategies to improve rankings for thousands of keywords.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop and update the company's App Store Optimization strategy to take the app to the leading position for appropriate keywords and improve conversion rates.
- Develop an expertise regarding key App Store specificities and make sure these criteria are being efficiently implemented.
- Research and analyse competitor apps.
- Understanding of content, the structure of the website and involved in the creation and growth of content on the website.
- Responsible for increasing organic traffic using SEO for various products.
- Perform keyword research in coordination with the brands business objectives.
- Deliver technical change within house developers.
- Making Strategies build for SEO On-Page & Off-page optimization offsite factors across all digital channels and suggest changes drive traffic to the website and improve website ranking.
- Conduct weekly SEO reports, analytics reviews to identify issues and opportunities.
- Work closely with external partners to execute the SEO & ASO plan
- Work cross-functionally with products, technical, content, PR and marketing team.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Knowledge of App Store Optimization - Play store and Apple store optimization, App indexing, deep linking applications.
- In-depth knowledge of the best practice technical approach to SEO and experience of delivering technical change within house developers.
- Developed strategies for SEO & ASO for e-commerce or another online consumer product.
- Experience in using Google webmaster, GA, Moz, and other related SEO tools and ASO (App Store Optimization).
- Fully aware of SEO most recent updates.
- Knowledge of ASO/SEO - MSite & PlayStore Optimization + Basic Analytics
- Understanding of consumer behaviour online, especially for financial services products
- Understanding of the best practices of content marketing
- Understanding of creation and publishing of high quality, original content.
- Attitude to work with cross-functional teams.
Benefits & Perks:
Life at Freecharge! Our Playground !
- 450+ FCian's, at Gurugram & Bengaluru locations
- Collaboration spaces & A flat and transparent culture
- Wow Corners, fun & reading Zone
- Best learning and development opportunities
- Day-care facility
- Comprehensive Insurance Policy
- Wellness Benefits like Health check-ins
- 26 Weeks Maternity & 2 Weeks Paternity Leaves
- Adoption Assistance Program
- On-Site Parking at all locations
- A chance to have a big impact early in your career
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more