Established in early 2011, Ideosphere is an evidence based communication consultancy aiming to provide customised communication solutions for emerging brands across India. The two divisions of Ideosphere, namely Ideosphere Insights, the research and content division, and Ideosphere Consulting, the communication division, aim to work hand in hand for delivering customized solutions. Today, Ideosphere has built a strong team of professionals across Pune, Mumbai, and Delhi. Within a short span of its establishment, Ideosphere has been able to work with more than 25 leading brands across India such as Puma, Espirit, Rajasthan Tourism, Guess, Baskin-Robbins, Anibrain and Scrabble Entertainment.
In late 2012, Ideosphere set up Ourbit Marketing & Communications as a consulting unit specializing in building communities its brand partners online. Ourbit’s clientele include brands such as Havaianas, GC Watches, Motul, Mustang Socks, and WSD along with other across various industry verticals.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Create plans for approval from client including buying strategy - keywords planning and costing, targeting Strategies, copy/message strategy, and measurement objectives
- Plan and execute PPC, social media, and third party campaigns across platforms
- Work with the digital team and partner agencies to achieve client objectives. Work with the NBD team to create pitch plans from paid campaign aspect
- Evaluate ROI of online marketing campaigns - Compare spending with leads received during the month and make bid/keyword revisions, as necessary to ensure strong Cost-per-acquisition.
- Track performance of the campaigns using online tools like Google Analytics, Facebook Analytics, and other research tools regularly and make necessary changes
- Closely monitor website analytics to track traffic patterns and opportunities
- Optimize bids and keywords across websites in line with the overall marketing goals
- Build ads of all types and use all types of extensions as applicable
- Build desired landing page assets needed to support the campaign, in coordination with the website development team/partner/client.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Experience in coordinating and managing marketing campaigns on Google AdWords (Search, Display, Remarketing, Video, Dynamic, Gmail) Shopping Ads, Facebook Ecosystem (Video, Static, Carousel, Canvas, Shopping, Catalogue, Swipe Ups, In Stream Videos, etc., Leads), YouTube Advertising (Bumper, pre roll, in stream, text), Mobile Ad Serving - Unity, etc., Native Ad Platforms - Outbrain, Taboola, etc., Quora, LinkedIn (Leads, Click to Website) App Store Advertising, Bing, Third party portal for display ads and lead gen strategy.
Required Skills and Qualifications :
- Must have at least two years of on-job experience in managing Google AdWords, Social Media Advertising, YouTube Advertising, App Store Advertising, Third Party Digital Advertising & PPC for clients
- Certification in Google AdWords will be an added advantage
- Experience in Mobile advertising will also be an added advantage
- Ability to multitask, solve problems and operate with team in a fast-paced environment while maintaining strong attention to detail
- Tech-savvy and intuitive with great ideas to reinforce the marketing campaigns
- Bachelors/Masters in marketing, digital marketing or other relevant field
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more