Royal Enfield (A Unit of Eicher Motors Ltd.).
The oldest motorcycle company in continuous production, Royal Enfie ld made its first motorcycle in 1901. A division of Eicher Motors Limited, it has been a pioneer of powerful four stroke technology since 1955 in India. With its manufacturing base in Chennai, India, the company offers a variety of models catering to the needs of motorcycling enthusiasts.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Supporting the Central Digital team, reporting into the Digital Paid Media lead, to build effective digital paid media interventions.
- Support and liaison with the media partners/agencies on the media operations, implementation and reporting processes.
- Assess and evaluates agency proposals in line with lead objectives- Assist in developing investment strategies for maximizing media dollars and media efficacy- Acts as a key negotiator working with vendors to ensure smart investments are made.
- Ensure quality & accuracy of campaign readiness, monitoring execution, attention to processes and maintain cadences with the agency and internal stakeholders wrt timely updates.
- Support efforts towards building overall attribution modeling with comprehensive understanding of key digital touchpoints beyond paid search insights (may also include organic search, other paid media formats, website, social, mobile, qualitative, secondary data, etc.)
- Would be maintaining/managing brand's ad manager accounts and dashboards for on-the-fly updates and optimizations.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- 5 years of experience (minimum 3yr with agency and 1yr in e-commerce industry)
- Should have proven record or acknowledgment of successful industry leading media campaign implementation.
- Strong understanding of Search, Display, Programmatic, Analytics.
- Have worked on luxury, lifestyle, banking or sports brands
- Must have at least 4 years of experience with any leading national or global Digital Media Agency/network.
- Should have handled Ad-managers accounts (Google/Facebook/Programmatic) independently.
- Implemented end-to-end campaign deliveries for a few global brands.
- Expertise in atleast one of the Performance media domains (acquisition campaign based planning/buying - SEM, Video Marketing)
- Preferred to have knowledge on TGI, BARC, Doubleclick, SimilarWeb, Comscore.
Benefits & Perks: