Entertainment City Limited (formerly International Recreation Parks Limited) is a joint venture between Unitech Limited and International Amusement Limited (IAL). Unitech is recognised as a leading player in property development & real estate in India. International Amusement Limited is the pioneer in Amusement Park Industry in India and set up India’s first Amusement Park “Appu Ghar” in 1983. ECL own and operates the Entertainment City in Noida. Spread over 147 acres of mixed use development land, it is a premium location for Entertainment, Retail and Hospitality. Since its inception in 2007, it houses the premium The Great India Place and Gardens Galleria Malls, with over 500 premium brands.
Roles & Responsibilities:
a) Brand & Creative Management
- Build brand in the Digital Space
- Branding activities for digital assets (websites, microsites, landing pages)
- Develop customized communication for the digital medium (Web, Mobile & Video) around the brand campaigns/ themes.
- Develop relevant content (videos, articles, blog pieces, info-graphics, picture stories etc.) to support campaign objectives
- Define metrics for initiatives and campaigns and monitor performance
b) Products/Brand Communication on Digital Platforms
- In line product roadmaps, develop product communication strategy, propositions and campaigns for to create category relevance, generate traffic and leads
- Manage digital communication for launches, promotions & events across digital channels for Entertainment City brands.
- Leverage Search (SEO) to build contextual brand salience
- Dominate search for entertainment, shopping, restaurants category keywords. Develop a strategy with balance of core text led search activities compounded with experiments around innovative media for greater reach and scalable growth
- Create segmented pools of prospects through a comprehensive Media & Remarketing strategy using conventional and new media formats.
- Identify keywords to be optimized for Entertainment City brands, understand and evaluate category volumes and build organic traffic for the keywords.
c) Social Media Marketing
- Develop social media strategy and implementation framework to drive business and brand objectives
- Build and sustain social media communities and create relevance for TGIP & Gardens Galleria brands and products
- Develop relevant content and communication to drive brand message across social channels and create brand conversations and brand engagement
- Manage content dissemination, influencer engagement and seeding through native tactics in order to create amplification and virality for brand messages
- Work closely with Brand, CRM and PR teams to drive relevant communications campaign
d) Mobile Strategy
- Study and monitor landscape & market opportunity to develop mobile asset and capability roadmap
- Develop mobile strategy identifying key objectives and aligned to business goals
- Develop and launch custom built mobile site basis design simplicity and ease of navigation
- Drive M- Search, M- Display & M-Performance campaigns
e) Digital & E-Commerce Campaigns Management
- Customer Acquisition Campaigns using Paid Media & Advertising like - Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Google Display Networks (GDN), Display, Email, Mobile Platforms and Affiliate Marketing.
- Drive media campaigns and digital integrations to support program registrations, payments and participation
- Managing Inbound Marketing through SEO, Blog & Forum, Page Optimizations, Remarketing, Landing
- Pages to increase Organic customer visit results increase brand eye-balls & improved Sales Conversions with low Cost high ROI
- Outreach Campaigns for bloggers and other content marketing and user generated content marketing campaigns.
f) Manage Agencies & Digital Partners
- Work with external agencies and internal stakeholders
- Manage multiple Digital agencies and partners to create synergies and unified experience; manage production (micro sites, web mobile banners etc.)execution and reporting for an end to end approach across owned, earned and paid channels
- Provide comprehensive briefs & insights to agencies and internal stakeholders
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Graduate/Post Graduate from a reputed institute.
- Good Communication Skills with Pleasing Personality.
- Minimum 5 year of working experience in same role.
- Good knowledge of sales concepts.
- A highly motivated individual who is able to handle a diverse range of projects
Benefits & Perks: