As our Assistant Manager/Manager – ASO you will manage App Store Optimization for the Junglee Games portfolio of games.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Analyze performance of our games on the app stores platforms
- Setup an ASO strategy to optimize and improve game page conversion rates
- Work with external agencies and internal stakeholders to gain insights and identify areas for improvement
- Provide guidelines and recommendations to game teams globally for how to maximize discoverability and conversion rates based on analytics
- Follow the impact (downloads and revenue) of the optimizations implemented for our products
- Develop and update the company's App Store Optimization strategy and guidelines.
- Develop an expertise regarding key App Store specificities and make sure these criteria are being efficiently implemented.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Excellent analytical skills
- Min 2 years of Exp in ASO is a must.
- A good understanding of the mobile gaming market
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working in the mobile space
- Experience with SEO appreciated
- Experience of online gaming is desirable but not essential.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more