Dr. JRK’s Research and Pharmaceuticals is a GMP, ISO 9001:2015 certified pharmaceutical company in its 27th year of business. We are currently in the threshold of a big growth both in terms of geographical reach and revenues. Professionals joining and doing well in key positions in middle to senior levels are bound to grow impressively in the coming phases.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence.
- Driving website awareness and traffic with LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and Google campaigns.
- Good knowledge in Photoshop and dream weaver for designing creatives.
- Analysing the SEO of our websites on a regular basis and coordinating with external agencies to drive more traffic to our sites.
- Should have good logical and analytical skills with a passion to take up new frontiers in DM and excel in them.
- Should be able to coordinate with external agencies in building new websites.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners.
- Analytically tracking and developing ideas for improving the success of social media marketing programs.
- Should drive traffic to our e commerce site and also make our products visible and market them in popular e comm portals.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service.
- Ability to work independently and in a team and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices.
- Ability to learn new techniques and tools in area of expertise and implement in projects as required.
- Must be Proactive, Flexible, Innovative, and Self-motivated.
- Ability to Handle Telephone Enquiries, Good Communication Skills