Muthoot Fincorp Ltd., the flagship Company of the Group, with strong fundamentals, is a proactive Non-Banking Finance Company (NBFC) registered with the Reserve Bank of India. Muthoot Fincorp is a mass provider of finance in the form of gold and other loans with over 3600 branches pan India and an average of 40,000 customers a day.
At Muthoot Fincorp Ltd., the products are specifically planned & designed to serve customers who are unable to access mainstream commercial banks. This unique structure is a result of decades of research and experience in the company’s rural strongholds. This also allows the company to provide quick and customized finance options and investment products
We believe in three parameters when it comes to financial services delivery, i.e. PEOPLE, PROCESS & TECHNOLOGY. Heavy investments have been made in these three parameters, and we expect these would propel our progress as a global retail financial conglomerate.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Define and execute the company's digital strategy in conjunction with the marketing objectives of the Group and its business entities.
- Ensure an integrated approach for leveraging the available digital media/platforms.
- Work closely with the IT team/vendors/consultants for implementation of digital strategy, technology and enablement tools.
- Enhance focus on user-centric engagement - Lead the identification and refinement of new consumer experience within interactive platforms to engage and capture hearts of the consumers in their digital lives
Oversight of campaign deliverables as per schedule, monitoring project costs, profitability, managing cost escalations.
- Drive digital media spend to meet digital and brand objectives of the marketing campaigns.
- Ensure the development of an ongoing measurement tool and process for all digital marketing projects
Monitor, track, and report, websites traffic including trend analysis using site analytics solutions such as Google Analytics.
- Prepare search engine ranking and traffic reports to assess areas of potential improvement.
- Create data stats that allows measurement & performance analysis for Campaigns executed which provides strategic insights for future marketing plan based on the data metrics.
- Ensure sales force driven MIS reports, Analysis & Business performance dashboards (Annual, Quarterly, Monthly, Ad-hoc) for the Residential sales team that helps in business decision-making process.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Creative & Innovative thinking.
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications mandatory.
- Conversant in local language & English (proficiency in read, write and speak required).
Benefits & Perks: