We are looking for Assistant Manager- Digital Marketing with Mama Earth – Gurgaon
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Developing and executing new and innovative strategies for consumer acquisition.
- Continuous experiment and run A/B Testing on campaigns, messaging and targeting to improve ROI.
- Gathering insights into campaigns and consumer behaviour and implementing the learnings.
- Manage repository of Best Practices guides and checklists while optimizing for campaigns buying journey.
- You take part in a complete marketing experience as you lead every facet of the consumer
- From determining positioning, naming, competitive analysis, product launches and content communications, you help shape the voice of the product via ad copies and help it grow a consumer base.
- You work with a cross-functional team across the content, website, product development,engineering and more to adapt and develop, data-driven Google Ads best practices that are impactful and easy to understand met.
- You will execute a strategy for new user acquisition and also returning user engagement on Display and YouTube campaigns.
- Optimizing Google Campaigns to deliver the best ROI while ensuring Revenue targets are impactful and easy to understand.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical ad agency experience.
- At least 3+ years of experience in Google Ads including search, display, shopping, YouTube advertising.
- Previous work experience with an e-commerce/startup/early-stage companies.
- Must have knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Ads & Excel.
- Experience in campaign planning, execution and measurement KPIs
- Quick learner and highly action-oriented with the ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more