Assistant Manager – Digital Marketing (App Store Optimization and Mobile App Marketing)
Desired Experience: 3-5 Years
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Establish, implement and measure the effectiveness of mobile app promotions to drive adoption and engagement of our mobile app.
- Develop and update the company's App Store Optimization strategy to take the app to the leading position for appropriate keywords
- Research and analyse competitor apps for Keywords analysis, App Rankings, Trending Keywords.
- Performing ongoing keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities
- Provide complete performance reporting and analysis on all app promotion campaigns and take relevant action on insights gained.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Knowledge of app ranking factors for Android and iOS stores
- Strong analytical skills; bias toward decision making based on data, and high proficiency with Excel and using it to configure, analyse, and present data.
- Clear understanding of App Store Optimization, Ad networks and other mobile app user acquisition channels.
- Must have knowledge of the following tools/platforms :- Google Play Console, Google Firebase, App Store Connect, App Annie, Moengage.
- Good to know : AppsFlyer/Adjust
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more