At EMERITUS, we believe that great leaders make the world a better place. Our purpose is to create great leaders through education programs. We offer online education programs to learners across the world in collaboration with the executive education divisions of MIT Sloan, Harward, Columbia Business School and Tuck School of Business.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- The Performance Marketing Specialist will be responsible for working on multiple digital accounts and campaigns.
- Identify trends, insights and optimize campaign performance based on the insights.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Should have 2 - 4 years of experience in digital marketing.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage & convert.
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders to optimize campaigns, landing pages based on the real-time performance and ROI.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Graduate/PG Degree. Strong Analytical bent of mind preferred.
- Exposure to website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Kissmetrics etc.).
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google AdWords, Facebook, LinkedIn, Display media campaigns.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Experience in sales force OR any other CRM platform would be an added advantage.
Benefits & Perks: