Rentokil Initial is an international business services company employing over 35,000 colleagues across 70 countries. We strive to protect people and enhance lives, for example by controlling pests, improving hygiene and improving interior spaces with plants and scenting. We are experts in the fields we operate in, investing in training, science, innovation and technology. Listening and acting on feedback is part of our culture to support colleagues and our customers. Rentokil Initial regards equality and fairness as a fundamental right of all of its colleagues. We live our values of Service, Relationships and Teamwork which were identified by our colleagues across the world.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Ownership of content calendar and maintenance of Rentokil PCI and Pest Control India websites and blog. Work closely with agency partner to develop regular content updates on our websites/blog to engage visitors and increase conversions. Increase the page rank, domain authority and backlink count of our websites by devising and successfully implementing an SEO plan along with agency partner.
Work with agency partner in developing search/display/remarketing campaigns on Google Adwords to increase brand awareness and generate leads for our products and services. Regular monitoring of campaign performance to identity gaps and opportunities.
Social Media Marketing:
Ownership of Rentokil PCI social media pages. Understand customer mindset and craft engaging stories (along with agency partner) about the band, our service and product offerings that add value to customer lives.
Develop and implement an email marketing strategy to increase customer retention, brand awareness and cross-selling.
Driving Online Lead Conversions:
Work closely with branch sales teams to improve the conversion of online leads. Deep dive into lead generation data to identify opportunities to improve conversion rate.
Manage E-commerce shop and drive online sales.
Support Offline Marketing:
Work with offline marketing team in developing marketing campaigns, sales collaterals and other business requirements.
Manage digital agencies, evaluate performance metrics, cost negotiations and take care of payments.
Analyse business data made available through various channels and derive actionable insights.
Reporting: Prepare monthly reports on digital marketing performance for review by senior management.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Ability to multi-task and being able to prioritize work.
- Ability to deliver to deadline.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Good understanding of SEO, SEM, email marketing and social media marketing.
- Demonstrable experience in developing and successfully implementing digital marketing strategy.
- Working knowledge of a Content Management System (CMS), Google Analytics, Google Adwords and any one of the popular email marketing tools.
- Excellent content development skills. You should have a minimum of 2 years of content development experience in an MNC or a marketing agency.
- Working knowledge in any of the popular marketing automation tools will be an advantage, though not mandatory.
- Google certification(s) will be an added advantage.
- Good knowledge of MS Excel. Should be able to do data analysis using Pivot table and common formula. Knowledge of VLOOKUP will be an added advantage.
Benefits & Perks:
- Attractive Base Salary.
- Annual Performance Based Bonus.
- Group Medical Insurance Policy.
Rentokil Initial believes in supporting all employees to provide equal opportunities and avoid discrimination. We also place emphasis on workplace diversity which means that we are serious about creating an inclusive environment that accepts each individual's differences, embraces their strengths and provides opportunities for all colleagues to achieve their full potential.