RTSTL is looking for Android Application Developers who can hit the ground running in terms of development. Should have minimum 2 years hands on experience developing complex Mobile applications or products.
Should have experience with complete project life cycle including managing scalability and implementations. Prefer candidates with product development experience.
Specialties that we would look in a candidate;
- Loves to write clean, well designed code.
- Can troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
- Follows best industry practices and develops and deploys new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary procedures and tools if necessary.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Define, implement and maintain platform architecture, technology, and tools based on requirements.
- Lead Android Development Deliver across the entire app life cycle, concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support.
- To self-quality check your code for error proof operation.
- Completely test code in production, checking for backwards compatibility.
- Maintain the proper documentation of each feature and code.
- Support end-users when issues come up.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Strong Java skills with extensive knowledge of the Android SDK.
- 1.5+ years of overall Android app development experience.
- Design, develops, enhances, debugs, supports, maintains and tests software applications that support business units or supporting functions.
- Translate designs and wire frames into high quality code.
- Participates in the design, development and implementation of complex applications, often using new technologies.
- Expert in Java, OOPS, Data structures, Multi-threading.
- Knowledge in Retrofit and Volley.
- Writing high quality and optimized code.
- Passionate about Technology, Architecture and Design.
- Experience working with socket chat, offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Experience working with push notifications.
- Experience in integrating Rest APIs, launching mobile apps on Google Play.
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Extensive experience with SQLite and relational database design with performance tuning for high volume transactions.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
Benefits & Perks: