One must have familiarity with affiliate marketing networks and search engine marketing; proven record in negotiation and management of online media campaigns; knowledge in ad-serving technologies, experience in campaign management; excellent time management and project management skills; strong organizational, planning, problem solving, and decision-making skills, and the ability to multi-task, work under pressure and work well independently and in a team setting.
Must have: Excellent command on spoken & written English.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work with the top performing affiliates helping them to maximize their own earnings and incentivize them to deliver more (help with campaigns, offer promotions, “creatives” etc)
- Find new top-level affiliates with high levels of relevant traffic, targeted mailing lists etc. Negotiate bespoke commercial deals with high-end Affiliates
- Analyse affiliate performance and develop key metrics and report back to senior management on performance
- Organize promotions for events, product launches, special offers etc and disseminate relevant information to Affiliates.
- Work with key Affiliate Networks to maximize reach and promotion of Affiliate Programmer.
- Excellent web etiquette as well as strong online and offline social skills are required. The capability to work across varying time zones and cultures is also beneficial.
- Liaise with the web team to ensure all efforts maximize overall strategy and global objectives (such as building effective back links through affiliate marketing, content placement, social reach maximization etc.)
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Strong negotiation and communication skills are needed.
- Good skills in excel, quantitative analytical skills, and ability to develop original conclusions from a disparate data set are essential.
- Preference will be weighted towards those who have managed gaming industry affiliates. Extraordinary attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines.
- Must possess a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Advertising/Engineering/Mass communication. MBA in Marketing and MA in Mass Communication will be a plus.
- Must have: Excellent command on spoken & written English, and with experience of living overseas preferred.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more