We are searching for a talented Affiliate Marketing Manager to help scale our affiliate program through creative thinking and a focus on proven affiliate strategies. This position will report to the Head of Affiliates and will focus on growing the platform. The successful candidate must have specific knowledge and experience working in the affiliate marketing industry.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Identify and recruit new affiliates through various approaches including social networks, marketplace sites, etc.
- Reengage inactive affiliates and deepen relationship with existing affiliates
- Negotiate and manage contracts and commission structures for affiliates
- Maintain direct communication and recommend new campaigns for affiliates and provide performance feedback
- Monitor affiliate activity, analyze performance, identify areas of improvement, and recommend ways to increase affiliate performance
- Proactively monitor traffic sources to determine which affiliates should be prioritized and focused on.
- Present reports for relevant program metrics such as number of affiliate partners recruited, conversion rates, number of conversions generated per affiliate, etc.
- Supply occasional creative juice and ideas related to affiliate marketing
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Minimum of two years of experience in an affiliates role with a solid understanding of the affiliate industry
- Knowledge of operating platforms such as HasOffers and Commission Junction
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in one-on-one settings or in groups and teams
- Good listening, observation and learning skills
- Purpose and results-driven with an ability to accomplish tasks on deadlines
- Demonstrated proficiency with numbers and data
- Able to work collaboratively across teams
- BA/BS Degree in Marketing or relevant field preferred
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more