Edureka is looking for a talented Affiliate Marketing Manager to take the lead with our marketing strategies.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Identify, recruit, manage and grow new partners and affiliates around the globe with a focus
on priority markets
- On-board new partners and collaborates with all internal stakeholders to
- Negotiate the best possible terms and establish commercial and strategic agreements with
partners and affiliates
- Monitor and analyze affiliate campaigns and maintain target ROI
- Manage communication with all partners and affiliates, communicate offers, lead quality, create
and manage partner newsletter etc.
- Manage affiliate platforms like Shareasale, CJ Affiliate, Rakuten etc.
- Manage co-marketing campaigns with partners.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience in affiliate marketing
- Demonstrated experience of managing and growing an affiliate network
- Experience of managing affiliate platforms like Shareasale, CJ & Rakuten
- Experience with CPA, CPC, CPM and revenue share payment models
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently without much supervision
- Experience with maintaining professional relationships remotely
- Excellent negotiation, organization and time management skills
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more