We are looking to hire an Affiliate Marketing Manager who can manage a team of affiliates executives and ensure campaigns are kept with a budget and maximum ROI is achieved. The ideal candidate will be responsible for identifying, evaluating, and recruiting new affiliates to increase program distribution and interfacing with internal marketing and another team to develop and implement marketing strategies and support affiliate programs.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Analyse campaign activity to ensure affiliates deliver the best ROI.
- On-time campaign delivery and managing the affiliate budget as well.
- Developing the best campaign delivery strategy to improve sales volume.
- Hand-on experience with the Affise Tracking Platform.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Submit day to day revenue report to the Senior Management.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Should have at least 3-4 yrs of exp in a similar domain with preferably similar industry
- Hands-on with affiliate marketing networks
- Team handling experience is must
- Knowledge of ad-serving technologies and expertise in campaign management
Benefits & Perks:
At Adcent Media, we deeply care about the work we do. We inspire others with our thirst for excellence. We don- t blame people, we fix the problems
- We hate dress codes and cubicles and love crazy people with endless discussions on chai and coffee
- We are young and growing fast, and working with us will take you on a roller coaster ride. And this roller coaster only goes up, up, up, up- ...
- We are 5 days company and working with us can be fun and learning. You can grow more and learn more and more here around smart people
- What are you waiting for - Come and join this roller coaster ride and see the heights of your career
Work Location: 620, 6th Floor, JMD Megapolis, Sohna Rd, Sector 48, Gurugram, Haryana 122018
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more