We’re looking for an innovative Affiliate Marketer who can help us spread the revolution among Businesses, Corporates and Investors. an analytical, commercially savvy and performance driven Affiliate Marketer with a proven track record, to own and further drive our rapid growth of customers. Building and maintaining strong relationships with our strategic affiliate and influencer partners.
The roles focus is on the end to end management of Affiliate & influencer partners right from acquisition, activation, performance and reporting. The candidate will be required to deliver a structured and effective affiliate & influencer programme that provides our partners with the support and assets they require to deliver results, while ensuring the quality of our affiliate/influencer partner network is maintained.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Build our strategic affiliate network through recruiting new affiliate & Influencer partners and actively managing relationships with our existing strategic partners, to provide quality business leads and cost effective Lead acquisition.
- Setup, tracking, reporting and managing of affiliate programme activity.
- Managing the creation and ongoing optimisation of creative assets such as display ads and email templates that support activity.
- Full management of lifecycle marketing for affiliate & Influencer partners.
- Ideation, planning, creating, executing & managing lead generation campaigns and measuring results and improving the strategies on a regular basis.
- Continually measure and optimise the overall programmes ROI, optimising the programmes overall performance and individual partners and creating robust reports of the same.
- Align offers and campaigns with the other marketing channels such as PPC, retargeting and social media.
- Produce internal and external reports that provide actionable insight for both the business and our partners.
- Ensure invoicing and payment schedules are current and on time, providing forecasting support for the business.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Minimum of 3+ years experience in affiliate marketing with a good network of publishers/media.
- Having worked with Influencers to run the influencer marketing activities.
- Having Creative ideas of promoting business through affiliate and influencer networks to generate high quality leads and traffic to the website.
- A track record in figuring out how to grow a business, product, or marketing channel with good examples of having made a real impact, proactively
- A self-starter who's comfortable working autonomously, can take ownership of a project and see it through to real impact for our customers
- Excellent communication skills - you can summarise the complex and can convince anyone to promote your product, fast
- A head for numbers, easily able to extract key insights from data
- Hands-on experience of growing a B2B Fintech product, especially through affiliate marketing and partnerships, is a big plus.
- Previous experience in the fintech or financial/private equity industries is ideal.
- Experience of using affiliate tracking platforms and web analytics.
- Experience of email marketing tools to set up and deploy campaigns and lifecycle marketing.
- Basic HTML experience related to email is desirable.
- Ability to analyse data and give recommendations.
- Desire to learn, take on new skills and be driven to progress quickly.
- Ability to multitask while maintaining a close attention to detail.
- Team player with a drive to help other people
- Knowledge/interest in financial products desirable.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more