We have an opening for a motivated Affiliate Marketing Executive who is hard working, detailed oriented and have a keen eye for analytics.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Affiliate Business Development Daily affiliate management including ongoing development and deployment of fresh marketing creative.
- Affiliate communications such as e-Newsletters and blog posts, offers, affiliate payments, and dispute resolution.
- Monitor affiliate activity, analysis performance, identify areas of improvement, and recommend ways to increase affiliate-generated revenues Recruit new affiliates, joint venture partners, and strategic partners
- Oversee the development and distribution of marketing tools and sales creative to affiliates
- Establish channels of communication to ensure all affiliates and joint venture partners have access to marketing tools, and to develop custom marketing material as required.
- Initiate new campaign ideas, incentives, and bonus offers
- Develop annual affiliate campaign calendar
- Placement with all relevant affiliate directories, forums
- Develop affiliate pages internationally Required Skills Minimum of 2 year hands on experience in affiliate program management
- Document track record of successful affiliate recruitment, including program performance data
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Must possess strong knowledge of the affiliate marketing industry, including its customs, culture, and controversies
- Must be able to document strong understanding of both legal/ethical and illegitimate/unethical affiliate marketing practices, including thorough knowledge of how spyware, adware, and parasite ware can be detected and prevented.
- Must be fluent and experienced in the process of prospecting, contacting, and recruiting super affiliates
- Prior experience in web-based informational/educational product development, or in development and testing of online sales creative, is preferred Must be fluent and skilled in the internet marketing sales
- process, including e-mail marketing, search engine optimization, per-per-click advertising, blog/forum marketing.
- Be a good negotiator with an understanding of internet dynamics (CPA, CPC, CPM, CPV,CPL)
Benefits & Perks:
- The Benefits Established company with great financial stability.
- International luxury offices in Vadodara, Gujarat.
- We invest in our people by providing ongoing, world-class global training.
- Fast personal and career development. International travel opportunities.
- Service recognition awards. Market leading salary packages.
- Accommodation in company guest house.
- Regular social and team building activities.
- Management developed from within.
- Unrivalled team working dynamics.
- Develop ground breaking technology.
- Innovative forward thinking organisation.
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more