CallHippo is a VoIP (Voice-over-Internet Protocol) telephony service provider. It’s a cloud telephony platform that aims to replace desk phones with a flexible telephony system that is entirely internet-based. With smarter phone features for the modern-day business, CallHippo eliminates the complexity of traditional phone systems, while adding value to your business.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage the execution of affiliate campaigns and promotions.
- Identify areas for growth and recommend innovative approaches.
- Planning, strategizing, and implementation of performance campaign.
- Adhering to KPI and ROI for responsible accounts.
- Analyze affiliate performance and develop key metrics and report back to senior management on performance.
- Meet deadlines and take responsibility for the completion of work. Multi-Tasker and Single Player.
- Work with the top-performing affiliates helping them to maximize their own earnings and incentivize them to deliver more (help with campaigns, offer promotions, creatives etc.)
- Overseeing the day-to-day management of affiliate campaigns to ensure maximum ROI is achieved
- Developing affiliate marketing strategies that deliver specified sales volumes.
- Knowledge of Affiliate Marketing, google analytics, email marketing, social media.
- Must have experience in Affiliate Marketing. Should have a fair understanding of tools like first promoter & etc.
- Should have analytical skills and must be excellent in Microsoft excel
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Exp : 2-3 yr.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more