We, Digidarts (A Doubleclick-Google Premier Digital Marketing Agency) excel in driving Performance & Content Marketing in unparalleled ways. Our plethora of services include SEO, SEM, ASO, SMO, SMM along with E-commerce business management & affiliate marketing. Backed by understanding of Indian consumer behaviour, our creative & data driven Digital Campaigns have hit the bulls eye for our esteemed clients over the years.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Global Delivery and owner of Gross Profit targets for the business.
- Responsible for CPI Business, Operations, Delivery and Profitability.
- Manage supply partnerships with various ad exchanges and other inventory /supply aggregators for scalable delivery.
- Product partnerships for various parts of the Ads platform and internal product
- Handling ops and delivery of campaigns, ensuring meeting of advertising KPIs. and supplier expectations.
- Coordinate with cross functional teams.
- Continuously expand the publisher base to achieve desired reach.
- Continuously ensure smooth delivery of campaigns, meeting campaign performance objectives and maintaining desired margins for the organization.
- Coordinate with Technology for new feature development.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Have through understanding of Online Performance Marketing ecosystem.
- Should have hand-on managed delivery function in an ad-network.
- Understanding of both business and technical aspects of Digital Advertising.
- Hand on experience in Operations function - (adservers / optimisation / offer.
creation / media buying-selling).
- Exposure to Programmatic.
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more