Core2Digital is now looking for an Affiliate Manager on our Bangalore Office. As Affiliate manager Identifying, evaluating and recruiting new affiliates to run CPA , CPI, and CPL campaigns, adding to company’s supply sources.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Monitoring affiliate practices.
- Negotiating and evaluating affiliate advertising agreements.
- Maintaining relationships with affiliates and partners.
- Regularly monitoring campaign performance.
- Training up a team of Affiliate Executives to ensure their knowledge is up to date and accurate.
- Handling the buying, renegotiation of rates, renewing or canceling media placements and other adverting programs.
- Hands-On Experience on affiliate tools like Affise, Has Offers, Cake etc
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Experience from the online marketing sector performance-based marketing.
- Good understanding of digital marketing and how advertisers and publishers are using digital marketing.
- Proven ability to build strong publisher relationships is an advantage.
- A structured and organized approach to communicating and meeting with prospective partners.
- A self-driven, go-getter with strong work ethics must be able to work independently with little supervision.
- Excellent communication skills: both written and verbal.
- Proficient with MS Office: Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.
- Knowledge of Third Party Tracking and Servers (Affise, Kochava, Appsflyer, etc).
- In-Depth knowledge of the India and international affiliates markets.
- Strong team management and partnership management skills.
- Effective sales and negotiation skills.
- Effective reporting and presentation skills.
No of Openings: 2
Experience: 2 - 6 yrs
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG: PG Not Required
Doctorate: Doctorate Not Required
Benefits & Perks:
Recruiter Name: Abhijeet Kumar
Contact Company: Core2digital
Contact No: 91-9620415962