Webdura Technologies: Opening forAdvertising Copywriter with 3- 5 years of experience.
We are looking for an Advertising Copywriter who has a fantastic command over English; a keen understanding of basic marketing concepts like landing pages, service descriptions, etc.; and an engaging writing style that allows key messages to shine through as quick takeaways. The ideal candidate should have a proven track record of producing pieces that increase engagement and drive leads. This position requires a high level of creativity, as well as the ability to use data-driven insights to write better material. The successful candidate should also be detail-oriented and committed to meeting tight deadlines.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Creating concise, eye-catching, and innovative headlines and body copy
- Understanding the message the client is seeking to express and translating this into written content
- Writing copy to engage the reader
- Carrying out amendments to client specifications
- Adhering to the tone-of-voice requested by the client
- Collaborating with campaign managers, creative team, and designers
- Liaising with the client on a regular basis
- Generating creative ideas to build innovative campaigns
- Develop and create content for all digital channels including company websites, blogs, online communication, social media, email, and other digital properties.
- Ensure all copy produced meets the brand's style and tone of voice
- Perform ad hoc research to develop and produce new copy & content with respect to any new domain/industry.
- Strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Work collaboratively with the Digital Marketing team to execute a content marketing strategy.
- Ensure that the content contains sufficient keywords for search engine optimization.
- Manage the company's social media and online presence.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- 3+ years of experience as a copywriter for B2B / B2C in an advertising or digital agency environment (including experience with digital media and content marketing)
- Exceptional writing skills, including the ability to write in a range of voices and styles for varied projects with diverse audiences
- Proven aptitude for quick creative thinking with acute attention to detail within demanding deadlines
- Good at strategic brainstorming, campaign development, creative brief development, and creative execution
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and effectively juggle diverse writing demands
- Openness to constructive criticism and flexibility with regards to adaptation and modification
- Preference will be given to those with a strong writing portfolio, Masters Degree in English Literature and relevant work experience.
Benefits & Perks: