We are looking for smart and energetic person with good working knowledge in Adobe as well as AEM campaign.He must be Responsible for execution of campaigns using personalized contents and various business optimizing techniques.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Campaign development, including activities for segmentation, campaign targeting and workflow in Adobe Campaign v6/v7/Classic, A/B testing, drip campaigns, campaign implementation, reporting, and analytics.
- Working knowledge of reporting tools (e.g. MS SQL Server Reporting Services / Analysis Services, Tableau) an asset
- Extracts data from homogeneous or heterogeneous data sources, transforms data structure to target schema, and loads and updates data lists and data tables.
- Develops and manages contextual, personalized messages, program logic for campaign workflows.
- Hands-on experience in driving campaign set-up, monitoring, analysis and making recommendations for optimization.
- Monitor performance and budget pacing on daily basis to drive performance and take appropriate steps to avoid over/under delivery with collaboration with Management team and client.
- Responsible for optimization, along with quality assurance, during pre- launch stage, to ensure successful on boarding.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in campaign management, along with understanding of data-driven marketing campaigns and digital marketing solutions
- Hands-on experience creating and maintaining campaigns in campaign management / marketing automation tools including Salesforce, Adobe, Oracle and others, preferably with some basic knowledge of HTML coding
- Should have experience in strategist and defining the best practices for display advertising campaigns and solid understanding of user re-targeting and third party tags. Business Skills
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more