Sanofi is a French MNC pharma company. We have heritage brands like Combiflam, Soframycin and many other leading brands in other therapeutic areas.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- He/she will train ACES (Adobe campaign, Data, high level business workstream, how to deploy a country) in case a specific country needs its own ACE
- Trainings: Adobe Campaign, Formatting data to fit the MCE Light Core Model & Data Mapping, Meta Data Portal.
- Locally defined requirements: User accounts, Optout Landing Page text, Sender Name/Sender Address, Optout file format
- High-level business workstream: Best Practices (Customer Journeys, HTML, End-to-end process to create campaigns)
- Follow-up during weekly meetings: Business (1st Campaign targeting, HTML), Data (1st data set review and give feedback if modifications are needed), Other (MCE-related questions)
- Detailed support on 1st campaign, and eventually on first few campaigns depending on how comfortable the ACE is with the tool.
- Will provide high level support for local ACES or do triage for higher support levels
- Will be able to operate any Campaign-Workflows (low- medium- complex) for several countries
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Basic HTML, CSS & content management knowledge
- Basic Data knowledge (technical)
- Ability & desire to give trainings (soft & communication skills)
- Interested in Multi-channel marketing
- Recommend some experience in report preparation and excel knowledge to carry out data analysis if required
- It is desirable but not mandatory to have adobe campaign tool experience.
- Ability to update web contents for landing page in content management systems if provided with training for our global platforms (good to have)
Benefits & Perks:
Please Note: JobsFrontier does not guarantee/commit any job directly or indirectly and does not arrange any interview calls or send any appointment letter directly. Read more