SVG Media, a Dentsu Aegis Network company is the Largest Indian Digital Media Company with over 150+ Million Unique Visitors. SVG Media started its India operations in 2006 and is the launch pad for successful digital advertising technology media businesses. SVG Media houses leading Performance, Mobile, Social, Data Targeting and Rich Media businesses such as DGM, Seventynine and Komli. SVG Media represents more than 70% of India’s Internet base. It serves as a single platform for all the digital media needs. Currently, SVG Media has presence in India, South East Asia and the Middle East.
Candidate should be able to strategize, execute, monitor and optimize campaigns on all biddable platforms (Google, Facebook, Bing, Twitter – primarily)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Planning, executing and managing Pay Per Click (PPC) campaigns on Google Ads (Search, Google Display Network, Shopping), Facebook Ads, Bing and Twitter
- Daily monitoring of campaign performance including conversion rate, cost per conversion, ATV, CPC, CTR and Mobile vs Desktop bid to maximize ROI
- Managing multiple Remarketing campaigns across Google Ads Display, Search (RLSA), Shopping ads (PLA) and Dynamic Remarketing
- Manage Product Listing Ads and Feeds on Google Merchant Center
- Hands on experience in running YouTube Video Campaigns (True-View instream & Video Discovery Ads Campaigns)
- Provide strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, bidding and other facets of paid Search/Display or Facebook campaigns in accordance with organizational goal
- Analyze the performance of accounts and campaigns on Google Analytics
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI & other KPIs)
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer points.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
Please refer to the description above.
Benefits & Perks: