An Account Manager is the jack of many trades. Someone who’s responsible build the bridge between the client and the internal teams. An account manager reports to the Account Director and is usually responsible for at least 2-3 accounts at one point in time.
As a personality, Account Managers must be :
- Excellent communicators.
- Smart dressers.
- Confident & good at multi-tasking.
- Quick thinkers & pleasing personalities.
- Good with presentations & projections.
- Ability to show value for their work.
Roles & Responsibilities:
You're leading project management and providing strategic account directly to your clients in order to deliver high-quality e-business strategies, solutions, tools and services to which enable them to achieve their Digital and Internet Marketing objectives.
- Actively consult with clients regarding Digital Communication Strategies.
- Online Media planning & Buying.
- Social Media Marketing.
- Online Reputation Management.
- SEO, Content Marketing & related segments.
- Web & mobile technologies.
- Manage overall agency/client relationship providing strategic input while guiding teams towards the achievement of client objectives.
- Create effective digital strategies and work collaboratively with the planning and creative teams to develop and execute digital strategies.
- Manage program execution and financial performance while ensuring that the overall strategy is sound and on point.
- Build teams, think strategically and develop successful client-agency relationships.
- Establish rapport and maintain long-term relationships with client champion and executives.
- Ensure tactical alignment with stated goals, objectives and strategy.
- Prioritize & set expectations on key deliverables.
- Utilize sound project management processes and tools to instil project management discipline and work collaboratively with other team members.
- Effectively manage projects to deliver on Cost, Quality, and Timing targets.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Knowledge of Google Ad words and other SEM tools including Display, Native & Programmatic Advertising methodologies.
- Understanding of Social Media Marketing, Content Marketing & related Online Marketing techniques.
- Ability to understand & realize click through rate, conversion, spend and creative analysis to identify growth/optimization opportunities.
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
- Strong independent decision-making, organizational, planning and problem-solving skills.
Benefits & Perks: